Candle Gifts Offer More Than Just Ambiance!
Candle gifts can surprise any recipient! Just ask around! The smell of a good fragrance filling the air around you can be invigorating to say the least.
Some soy candle lovers describe the releasing scent as relaxing or meditating. Others will tell you a fresh scented candle can set the ambiance in a room or an entire home like nothing else can.
In fact, our sense of smell tends to trigger various sensations. The term aromatherapy has taken the scented candle market soaring to the top. Why? Because stress, anxiety, and panic attacks seem to have become a part of the very fabric of life. And surprisingly, millions of consumers have discovered that coming home to a scented candle to relax by is a great way to relax and veg out after a long and challenging day.
The Benefits Of Smell
The most powerful of our five senses is, in fact, smell. The next time you visit your favorite luxury spa, take a conscious note of the scented candles that fill the room. Scented soy candles have become much more than just a tool to set the ambiance. Studies show that various scents activate various sensations in our brain. For example;
- Certain scents can actually connect you to memory.
- Scents like lavender and rose can promote relaxation and combat depression, anxiety, and nervous disorder. Lavender is used by people who have a hard time sleeping. And guys, the next time you’re thinking of giving her a rose, the aroma of a rose has calming benefits and may help her balance out her hormones. And who couldn’t use a little of that?
- The citrus scents like lemon, orange, or grapefruit can help with concentration. Lemon seems to be the most effective at this. But just about any citrus scent will lift your mood and change your focus to a more positive sense of well-being.
- Jasmine, geranium, cinnamon, and vanilla are all soothing and will leave you in a deeply relaxing state. Cinnamon in particular has a soothing and calming effect while making you more aware.
- Lilac may be the most overlooked scent of all. Lilac is used to help recall past-lives by some therapists. It also improves memory and improves decision-making.
- Mint is an energetic pick-me-up with a cool and refreshing feel.
Most people who love to regularly burn scented candles will describe them as an organic alternative to feeling healthy. For under $30 plus the cost of shipping, a scented candle can make a great gift idea! You can fill the aroma of therapy in your home or anywhere you go to relax. Burning scented candles while you work, if it’s practical, can deliver great benefits. By filling your space with an aroma, your sensation of smell will change your mood. Thus, changing your immediate outlook of the present moment. Just a single scented candle can release a sense of calm and usher in a positive emotional sense of well-being that could literally change your life!