In a world where gift baskets can be sent nearly anywhere in an instant over the internet, there are a few great options offering specialized content you may not have previously considered. Yet these creators of gift baskets have actually been around for a long time, leading the market share in what they each do best.
- For premium citrus fruit, it’s Pittman & Davis! When you start thinking about gift baskets, you are probably not inclined to think of sending citrus fruit. But fruity gift baskets are actually highly popular. Freshly picked fruit is considered to be a “premium” possession in many areas during the winter months. From sweet navel oranges, big ruby-red grapefruit, or gourmet fruit gift baskets filled with Pears, Tangelos, Clementines, and an assortment of other gourmet fruits, its hard to go wrong with the results these gift baskets return.
Located in Harlingen, Texas, these fresh citrus and gourmet tropical fruits are grown and freshly harvested from the rich soil lands in places like the Texas Rio Grande Valley, the Florida Indian River area, and the Pacific Northwest. Smoked meats, baked goods and pastries fill in the gaps of Pittman & Davis baskets. Dried fruits, nuts, candies, and cheese assortments often escort fruit selections with freshness guaranteed since 1926.
- If you’ve never heard of them until now, Gift Baskets Plus is a sweet find! Specializing in premium gift baskets for all occasions, the options are diverse and personalizing is flexible. Consequently, these gift baskets are ideal for specialty gifts. Gift ideas for a housewarming or celebrating a new baby. Maybe a corporate gift is in order. Or maybe a unique gourmet or kosher gift idea. Whether it’s a THANK YOU, GET WELL, or sending your sympathy, gift baskets can be just what the doctor ordered.
“Delivering happiness in a box” (as they put it) since 1998, themes for gift baskets exceed your expectations. Gift Baskets Plus has established themselves as the watermark of gift basket creations and distributorship.
Wine And Goodies
- The name Wine of the Month Club, Inc doesn’t alert you to the fact that they offer some of the best gift baskets available. Themes like A Tea Lovers Little Tea Pot Gift Set or Spa & Bath themes might be a little surprising to find. And there is always the original Wine of the Month Club offering hard to find wines that you would probably not pick up anywhere else.
- Add flavor to the variety of choices with Edible Gifts PLUS! The options are second to none to someone who seems to have seen it all.
Make It Sweet!
- For a different kind of gift basket Per Se, a great option would be the age-old gift of chocolate. With 100% made in France, the assortment of gift options is plentiful. Do you want to give the gift of chocolate in a whole new way? zChocolat is your ticket! Discover a chocolate collection with great impressions. As gift baskets go, you really wouldn’t consider this vendor as a true gift basket designer. But you might just come to find delivering the gift of chocolate in a brand new light.
Founded in November, 1999, these chocolates are created by the renowned World Champion Chocolatier, Pascal Caffet. With offices in France and the United States, worldwide delivery is available. These exclusive chocolates are delivered to over 200 countries reaching over 180,000 customers. This is not just another chocolate company. Simply, zChocolat is French luxury chocolate!
In addition, for an American traditional chocolate gift basket, there is none other to choose from than See’s Candies, a long-time family favorite for just about any occasion and non-occasion just the same. If you can’t decide on the mix, that’s a good sign that all the goodies are great!
In conclusion, just about any gift is a great gift! If it comes from the heart, it’s worthy of you!