Among users with physical injuries or those needing to manage the long-term effects of a physical injury, CBD has built a reputation for producing favorable results. Results in managing pain, discomfort, and every day challenges.
For example, the now infamous Laurence Taylor, the legendary linebacker for the New York Giants, has his own CBD label. A testament of how well CBD manages chronic pain!
Some of the important steps in the processing of quality CBD should be considered. There are always the scammers that come along! When there’s a product or idea that seems to be as real as gold, you should hedge against purchasing the pretenders.
- Consider where the host plant is grown.
- Do your own research
- Learn how the host plant is harvested.
- Ask yourself if it’s organically grown and whether it’s non-GMO.
- Is there any level of quality-control that goes into the selection of ingredients.
- Finally, how is the oil extracted? This one is critical since the quality and effectiveness of the end product depends on the method.
Every step in the process of producing an effective CBD oil product is important! Verify that the extracted product you choose is all natural! Probably the most important factor. And without question, CBD is the option for those who do not hold a medical cannabis card. For those who would still like to take advantage of its benefits without the high, breaking federal law, or risking impairment.
CBD Study Results
Recent studies have found that CBD offers several potential health benefits. Among the various studies, The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology found that CBD can effectively block the progression of arthritis. Thus, it is considered to be a safe and beneficial treatment for joint pain. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, in a study in 2014 found that CBD actually acts as an anti-acne agent at reducing the possible occurrences of up to three types of acne. A 2013 study done by the National Institute of Health demonstrated that CBD intake could help smokers reduce the number of cigarettes smoked by about 40%. This same organization found that CBD helps in dealing with brain trauma, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, and Lou Gehrig’s disease in a 2015 study. The results showed significance that demands further study.
Other Major Findings
Other benefits of CBD have been reported and studied. For example, the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics published a 2006 study that CBD can inhibit the growth of different breast tumor cell lines. The excerpt taken from the 2006 study –Anti-tumor activity of plant cannabinoids with emphasis on the effect of cannabidiol on human breast carcinoma is a short read if you wish to review it.
CBD Can Also Help With:
- Panic attacks
- Recent research has shown that CBD may provide benefits for those who have neurological disorders.
If you’ve looking into other derivatives of cannabis, you’ll soon realize the many forms of compounds that are easily available for legal purchase and usage.
* The products and the claims made about specific products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.